- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2023-01-19
- View count：735
- Purpose: In order to facilitate long-range family members to go though interview and avoid traffic problems, this Center operates the “Long-Range Interview” business; the inmate’s family members could interview the inmate via the video equipment of correction agency near their residences to reduce the time and expense of traveling.
- Applicable people:
- The inmate’s spouse, lineal consanguinity, collateral relatives by blood within the third-rank relative, and in-laws within the 2nd-rank relative.
- Two persons of each interview are limited.
- Time and frequency of interview:
- Monday to Friday at 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. of working days. It’s divided into five periods.
- Once every week, 30 minutes every time.
- Application methods:
- Fill out the Long-Range Interview Application: Go to the interview room of this Center or nearby correction agency to ask for the application, or visit the website of Ministry of Justice to download and fill out the same.
- Submit the ID documents: Photocopy of ID Card, of Household Book, or Household Certificate.
- Application by mail or fax: After preparing the mentioned information, send them by registered mail for fax to this Center.
- Wait for notice: This Center will give a call to the family members the results of examination.
- Bring documents to nearby correction agency to carry out the Long-Range Interview: The applicant brings ID documents to nearby correction agency according to the notified date and time to fill out Long-Range Interview Registration, and after passing the examination of identification then could interview the inmate of this Center.
- Inquiry methods:
Tel No.: (07) 7920586#294
Fax No.: (07) 7925401
- Application Form for Video Visitation.odt18 KB 2019-10-05 Count Views：85
- Application Form for Video Visitation.docx20 KB 2019-10-05 Count Views：77
- Application Form for Video Visitation.pdf179 KB 2019-10-05 Count Views：77